Adda247 Mobile application (hereinafter referred as ‘Adda247 App’) is the proprietary property of Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd which is a leading edtech company, incorporated in India, catering to training and education needs of students PAN India.
User Provided Information
Adda247 App obtains the information provided by you when you download and register on the Application. Following is the indicative list of information, which you generally provide, when you register with us and use the Application (a) your name, email address, phone number, profile picture, password and your educational interests; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests.
We may use the information you provide us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions. We will ask you when we need more information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide.
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information up to a period of time and thereafter may store it in aggregate.
Use of your Personal Information
We use the collected data to analyze trends, to conduct research, to administer the application, to learn about user's learning patterns and movements around the application and to gather demographic information and usage behavior about our user base. Aggregated and individual, anonymized, and non-anonymized data may periodically be transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this privacy statement.
We may use the individual data and behavior patterns combined with personal information to provide you with personalized content, and better your learning objectives. Third parties provide certain services which we may use to analyze the data and information to personalize, drive insights and help us better your experience or reach out to you with more value added applications, products, information and services. However, these third party companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
Company will occasionally email notices or contact you to communicate about our services and benefits, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
We may disclose ‘User provided and Automatically Collected’ Information:
Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. If you have filled out a user profile, we will provide an obvious way for you to access and change your profile from our application.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees only who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Changes to this Statement
You can request deletion of your personal info by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
Grievance Redressal Officer
Name: Jyotsna Singh
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit No. 206-207, Tower A
2nd Floor, Unitech Cyberpark
Gurugram, Haryana - 122001
Terms & Conditions
1. All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio and the products and services are copyrighted property of Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd. You understand that "Adda247" is a registered trademark owned by Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd. No information, content or material from our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd and nothing on this Adda247 App shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
2. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of Adda247 App or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd or any other person or entity as determined by Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd.
3. Adda247 App can be operated on both Android and iOS operating system and it is compatible with all mobile handsets subject to functional checks of older version of operating system.
4. Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to mobile handset or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the mobile, those results from the use of our products and services.
i) In no event will Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, (1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or (2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
5. Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd Ltd may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
8. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities" respective service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
11. Persons who are "competent/capable" of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian (in case of minors). Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.
12. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
--information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
-- information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information and network carrier
13. This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
--personalize the app for you
--perform behavioral analytics
--contact you for promotional offers
14. We hereby acknowledge and confirm that we fully comply and agree to be bound by YouTube’s terms of service as specified on the link (https://www.youtube.com/t/terms). By agreeing to our terms of service, you hereby also acknowledge and agree to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service.
15. We also intimate you that we use YouTube API Services